Shaheen is one of several new characters introduced in Tekken 7. If you are interested in learning the character, then you have come to the right place!
SaltyEU Team Tournament (Who Wants to be a Saltynaire?)
The tournament will take place on the 16th of November 2019, and is double elimination.
If you do not have a team you can find one here or on Discord!
- Each team must consist of 4 players.
- Each team must have an intro.
- Examples of intros can be found here.
- Players must sign up with either their Steam or Discord name.
- One person must sign up on your team's behalf, using this format:
Team name - Player 1, Player 2, Player 3, Player 4
- Each team chooses the order that their players will play.
- Matches are BO1, and the losing player will be "eliminated" that set.
- The winning player is "locked" in to his/her character, and can not change it in-between matches.
- The winning team is the one who first eliminates the entire enemy team.
- All team members are restored when starting a new set.
- Winners final, Losers final and Grand final have the same rules, with an option to reset the bracket during the Grand Final.
- Teams have to update the scores on Challonge themselves after playing a match.
- Other rules are the same as always and can be found here * **
*Israelis are allowed in this tournament **The prize structure is different
How Lifelines Work
- Each team will be granted a set of 4 different lifelines.
- Each lifeline can only be used once for the entire tournament.
- Each team can choose to use a lifeline at any time in-between matches in a set.
- Multiple lifelines can be used per set/match.
- Teams will be granted an additional "secret" lifeline in case they reach the Grand Final.
- After using a lifeline it must be reported to Aisk in the team-specific Discord channel.
What Are The Lifelines?
- Character Ban
- A single character can be banned.
- The chosen character must not be picked by anyone on the opponent team.
- The ban lasts for the entirety of the set.
- Picking the banned character will automatically result in a game loss.
- The team using this lifeline can still pick the banned character.
- Change Player Order
- Choose the order that opponent players have to play.
- The opponent team must use the order dictated by the team using this lifeline.
- Once the order is chosen it can not be changed.
- Run It Back!
- Use this lifeline only after a player loses a BO1.
- The BO1 is now a BO3 instead, which starts at 0-1 in the opponent's favor.
- This lifeline only works for a single match within the set.
- Special Team Lifeline
- Each team gets an unique lifeline.
- This lifeline is secret and can be chosen by the individual teams.
- The lifeline must first be accepted by Aisk to be valid.
- Message Aisk on the team specific Discord channel to get the lifeline accepted.
- If no lifeline is made, Aisk will decide one for the team.
If the prize pool reaches 44€ or less everything will be going to 1st place.
If the prize pool reaches more than 44€, the following will apply:
- The first 44€ will be secured for 1st place
- The following 16€ will be secured 2nd place
- If the prize pool reaches more than 60€, the leftovers will be split between 1st and 2nd place
- If the prize pool reaches more than 100€, the leftovers will be split 60/30/10 between 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
Note: Paypal might take a cut of your prize when I send the money due to difference in currencies or other settings :(
Add a comment
Other related articles
you might be interested in?
Think you got what it takes to compete at an international level? Then head over to Denmark this January, and grab the prize!