It's time for another SaltyEU Tekken 7 Team Tournament! This time with an extra convoluted point system.
SaltyEU Team Tournament (Bans)
The tournament will take place on the 27th of July 2019, and is double elimination.
- Each team must consist of 3 players.
- Each team must have an intro.
- Players must sign up with either their Steam or Discord name.
- One person must sign up on your team's behalf, using this format:
Team name - Player 1, Player 2, Player 3
- Each team chooses the order that their players will play.
- Matches are BO1, and the losing player will be "eliminated" that set.
- The winning team is the one who first eliminates the entire enemy team.
- All team members are restored when starting a new set.
- Winners final, Losers final and Grand final have the same rules, with an option to reset the bracket during the Grand Final.
- Teams have to update the scores on Challonge themselves after playing a match.
- Other rules are the same as always and can be found here * **
*Israelis are allowed in this tournament **The prize structure is different
How Bans Work
- Each team must ban 3 characters before the tournament starts
- Send those bans to Aisk
- Kuma and Panda counts as one character
- Lee and Violet counts as one character
- Opponent teams can't pick any of the banned characters
- Your own team can pick the characters that you have banned
If the prize pool reaches 44€ or less everything will be going to 1st place.
If the prize pool reaches more than 44€, the following will apply:
- The first 44€ will be secured for 1st place
- The following 16€ will be secured 2nd place
- If the prize pool reaches more than 60€, the leftovers will be split between 1st and 2nd place
- If the prize pool reaches more than 100€, the leftovers will be split 60/30/10 between 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
Note: Paypal might take a cut of your prize when I send the money due to difference in currencies or other settings :(
Add a comment
Other related articles
you might be interested in?
The first ever SaltyEU sponsorship is upon us!