It's time for another SaltyEU Tekken 7 Team Tournament! This time each team will be equipped with a set of "lifelines" to get an edge over the competition.
SaltyEU Team Tournament (Bans)
The tournament will take place on the 27th of July 2019, and is double elimination.
- Each team must consist of 3 players.
- Each team must have an intro.
- Players must sign up with either their Steam or Discord name.
- One person must sign up on your team's behalf, using this format:
Team name - Player 1, Player 2, Player 3
- Each team chooses the order that their players will play.
- Matches are BO1, and the losing player will be "eliminated" that set.
- The winning team is the one who first eliminates the entire enemy team.
- All team members are restored when starting a new set.
- Winners final, Losers final and Grand final have the same rules, with an option to reset the bracket during the Grand Final.
- Teams have to update the scores on Challonge themselves after playing a match.
- Other rules are the same as always and can be found here * **
*Israelis are allowed in this tournament **The prize structure is different
How Bans Work
- Each team must ban 3 characters before the tournament starts
- Send those bans to Aisk
- Kuma and Panda counts as one character
- Lee and Violet counts as one character
- Opponent teams can't pick any of the banned characters
- Your own team can pick the characters that you have banned
If the prize pool reaches 44€ or less everything will be going to 1st place.
If the prize pool reaches more than 44€, the following will apply:
- The first 44€ will be secured for 1st place
- The following 16€ will be secured 2nd place
- If the prize pool reaches more than 60€, the leftovers will be split between 1st and 2nd place
- If the prize pool reaches more than 100€, the leftovers will be split 60/30/10 between 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
Note: Paypal might take a cut of your prize when I send the money due to difference in currencies or other settings :(
Add a comment
Other related articles
you might be interested in?
Think you got what it takes to compete at an international level? Then head over to Denmark this January, and grab the prize!