It's time for another SaltyEU Tekken 7 Team Tournament! This time each team will be equipped with a set of "lifelines" to get an edge over the competition.
SaltyEU Team Tournament (Points)
The tournament will take place on the 11th of May 2019, and is double elimination.
- Each team must consist of 4 players.
- Each team must have an intro.
- Players must sign up with either their Steam or Discord name.
- One person must sign up on your team's behalf, using this format:
Team name - Player 1, Player 2, Player 3, Player 4
- Round count must be set to 4, games are bo1.
- Each team must give their player order to a 3rd party (A, B, C, D):
- Players will then play the opponent according to the order.
- Player A vs. Player A, Player B vs. Player B etc.
- Player orders can be changed between rounds.
- Other rules are the same as always and can be found here * **
*Israelis are allowed in this tournament **The prize structure is different
- KOs and Greats count as 10pts.
- Perfects count as 11pts.
- You can either use a 3rd party judge or take screenshots to document the rounds/points.
- The team with the most points, after playing all matches, will move on to the next round.
If the prize pool reaches 44€ or less everything will be going to 1st place.
If the prize pool reaches more than 44€, the following will apply:
- The first 44€ will be secured for 1st place
- The following 16€ will be secured 2nd place
- If the prize pool reaches more than 60€, the leftovers will be split between 1st and 2nd place
- If the prize pool reaches more than 100€, the leftovers will be split 60/30/10 between 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
Note: Paypal might take a cut of your prize when I send the money due to difference in currencies or other settings :(
Add a comment
Other related articles
you might be interested in?
Think you got what it takes to compete at an international level? Then head over to Denmark this January, and grab the prize!