Are you a weebu? Do you want to play a character that can say E Z P Z in moonrunes? Do you want your friends to hate you forever? Do you like sending people to the moon with a big sord? Then this guide might interest you. Short version: finna d/b+2.
King of The Hill Tournament (Sponsored by Dragontail Gaming)
King of Dragon Mountain!
Dragontail Gaming and BasedAisk presents: King of Dragon Mountain, a Tekken 7 King of The Hill Invitational!
The tournament will take place on the 2nd of June, with a 16-person ladder to decide the champion.
BasedAisk is hosting the event, and everything will be streamed at: https://www.twitch.tv/BasedAisk
How to qualify
- Top8 from the Salty EU Tekken 7 tournaments on the 18th and 25th of May will automatically receive an invitation. * **
- Registration to the qualifying Salty EU events can be found here.
*Players can only qualify once, meaning that players further down the list will qualify in the case that someone places top8 twice.
**Players further down the list will qualify if an invited player is not able to compete.
- A prizepool of €150 total has been provided by Dragontail Gaming.
- The winner of the tournament will receive €100. *
- The player with the largest winstreak will receive €50. * **
*Prizes are not mutually exclusive, meaning that a player can be eligible to receive both prizes.
**If there is a draw for largest winstreak, a BO3 will be played as a tie breaker. The winstreak will be based on total match wins.
- King of the hill is a ladder style tournament, which means that the players will be playing according to a fixed order.
- The starting position of each player will be randomized one week before the tournament starts.
- Players will know their own starting position with numbers ranging from 1-16.
- In the first match #1 and #2 will face off, with the winner of that match moving on to play #3.
- This step will be repeated until there are no more players left.
- The winner of the last match wins the tournament.
- The tournament will be played on PC.
- Character picks are locked, meaning that you can only play a single character throughout the whole tournament.
- Matches will be BO3.
- The loser of a match can pick a stage, for the first match the stage must be random.
- Character customs are allowed, however weapon items must not be used. *
- Disconnections DURING a match results in 1 win to the opponent. Disconnecting during syncing does nothing, and the game will be restarted.
*Any player who uses a weapon item will receive an automatic game loss