Want to frustrate your opponents with evasive stances and a plethora of strong lows? Look no further!
King of The Hill Tournament (Sponsored by Dragontail Gaming)
King of Dragon Mountain!
Dragontail Gaming and BasedAisk presents: King of Dragon Mountain, a Tekken 7 King of The Hill Invitational!
The tournament will take place on the 2nd of June, with a 16-person ladder to decide the champion.
BasedAisk is hosting the event, and everything will be streamed at: https://www.twitch.tv/BasedAisk
How to qualify
- Top8 from the Salty EU Tekken 7 tournaments on the 18th and 25th of May will automatically receive an invitation. * **
- Registration to the qualifying Salty EU events can be found here.
*Players can only qualify once, meaning that players further down the list will qualify in the case that someone places top8 twice.
**Players further down the list will qualify if an invited player is not able to compete.
- A prizepool of €150 total has been provided by Dragontail Gaming.
- The winner of the tournament will receive €100. *
- The player with the largest winstreak will receive €50. * **
*Prizes are not mutually exclusive, meaning that a player can be eligible to receive both prizes.
**If there is a draw for largest winstreak, a BO3 will be played as a tie breaker. The winstreak will be based on total match wins.
- King of the hill is a ladder style tournament, which means that the players will be playing according to a fixed order.
- The starting position of each player will be randomized one week before the tournament starts.
- Players will know their own starting position with numbers ranging from 1-16.
- In the first match #1 and #2 will face off, with the winner of that match moving on to play #3.
- This step will be repeated until there are no more players left.
- The winner of the last match wins the tournament.
- The tournament will be played on PC.
- Character picks are locked, meaning that you can only play a single character throughout the whole tournament.
- Matches will be BO3.
- The loser of a match can pick a stage, for the first match the stage must be random.
- Character customs are allowed, however weapon items must not be used. *
- Disconnections DURING a match results in 1 win to the opponent. Disconnecting during syncing does nothing, and the game will be restarted.
*Any player who uses a weapon item will receive an automatic game loss
Add a comment
Other related articles
you might be interested in?
Shaheen is one of several new characters introduced in Tekken 7. If you are interested in learning the character, then you have come to the right place!