SaltyEU Tekken 7 #89
To join the tournament you simply have to sign up through Challonge:
Sign up here!
Remember to confirm that you are ready, by checking-in on Challonge before the tournament starts!
Check-ins will open at 15:00CET on the day of the tournament.
The tournament will be streamed here:
Rules and more detailed information can be found below.
- Players need to be from Europe.
- To ensure the smoothest online experience possible, due to most players being from EU West, Russian players are banned from entering.
- Sets are BO3 matches.
- Winners finals, Losers finals and Grand finals are BO5 matches.
- Players have to update the scores on Challonge themselves after playing a match.
- Disconnections DURING a match results in 1 match point to the opponent.* Disconnecting during syncing does nothing, please reload.
*If the DC happens during round 1, replay the match with 1-0 rounds to the opponent.
- If you can't get ahold of your opponent contact me on Steam, I'll let them know and start a timer, if they don't show up in 10mins they'll be DQ'ed.
- If you lose a match you may change your character OR pick a stage.
- The winner of a match is NOT allowed to change their character.
- If the winner DOES change their character, it results in 1 match point to the opponent.
- It is allowed to change characters in-between sets though!
- The first stage must be picked at random.
- Customization with usable items is allowed. +1 cool point to anyone who actually uses them well.
- The prize pool starts at €10
- All donations during the tournament will go towards the prize pool.
- The winner will get paid through Paypal/Mobilepay.
- If the prize pool reaches €25 or less everything will be going to 1st place.
- If the prize pool reaches more than €25, the following will apply:
- The first €25 will be secured for 1st place
- The following €5 will be secured 2nd place
- If the prize pool reaches more than €30, the leftovers will be split between 1st and 2nd place
- If the prize pool reaches more than €100, the leftovers will be split 60/30/10 between 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
Note: Paypal might take a cut of your prize when I send the money due to difference in currencies or other settings :(
- Sign up with your Steam name if possible, it will save a lot of time and confusion.
- Remember to check-in to the tournament on Challonge before it starts!
- Check-in opens two hours before tournament start.
- It will be announced on stream when check-ins are finished (Usually 18:10).
- The bracket will also be shuffled before tournament start.